As a writer and a reader, I believe that stories live for as long as they’re remembered and told.
You know those books that stay in your mind long after you turn the last page? Those stories read or told to you that lingered and then burrowed into your heart? Remember those ideas and experiences you shared that made your family and friends say, Wow! ? These are stories that stick.
When I write, my goal is to create stories that stick in my readers’ minds and hearts. Whether it’s an anecdote about getting to know Mom or Dad better, a coming-of-age tale of a young artist learning to trust what she does best, a love story about two people finding each other against all odds, or a comedy about a marriage-proposal consultant discovering she’s her own best client, I hope you come to know and love my characters.
But my greater wish is that you’ll discover something new and marvelous about yourself. I hope this site helps you realize just that.
- If you're looking for help with writing or editing, go to the For Writers page for resources for writers and editors, including books, Web sites, and tips.
- To learn more about me, see my bio page (here you can check out a video of one my little-known talents!)
- If you want to know more about my books, you can read a description for each one—and buy them with a few clicks.
- To learn more about my speaking topics, and contact me about your next retreat, conference, or workshop, go to the Speaking & Events page.
- To get free stuff, I’ve posted some downloads on this site just for you.
- To keep up with me elsewhere online, please visit my blog (do leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!), follow my tweets, or drop me a line.
Remember, the most important story that sticks is your own. How will you tell it?
Be encouraged always,